- completing immigration papers and more immigration papers by a very disorganized (and either a partially dyslexic or illiterate) Amy
- crying a whole lot of tears (which resulted in bloodshot eyelids)
- two days of hiking mountains
- failing the warrant of fitness
- fixing the car
- getting the warrant of fitness
- swimming in a mud flat when the tide was out because we were too impatient to wait 4 hours
- more hiking
- swimming in a waterfall
- getting caught in the rain in a tent in the middle of a farmer's field
- finding the solution to my motion-sickness problem
- almost completing my beautiful dress
- winning at quiz night
- playing an epic 2-hour game of "gridiron" at Western Park with two people who couldn't speak any English
- finishing reading Dexter in the Dark
- participating in another (not horrible) netball loss
- and watching nearly the entire Season 2 of Dexter
the last few weeks have been pretty uneventful.
Oh ya. And did I mention I have a full-time job?
Travis's 2-week accomplishment list would look very similar, except I don't think he cried, sewed a dress, or swam in a mud flat. Oh ya, and Dexter's MY thing. He thinks I'm in love with Dexter. Weirdo.
Photos to come... or just check out Amy or Travis's flickr pages.