Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Amy's Reading List

I don't have a real "reading list" per se... my reading list generally consists of what I'm reading right now.

Many of my friends say to me, "How can you do that? Reading more than one book at a time? Don't you get confused?" Have you seen my house? My life? You know me... I can't sit still and work on one thing at a time! I've never confused the premise of one book with the other.

So, right now I am reading:

1. Everything is Illuminated - Jonathan Safran Foer
2. Hegemony or Survival: America's Quest for Global Dominance - Noam Chomsky
3. Born to be Good - Dasher Keltner
4. History of Western Philosophy and Its Connection with Political and Social Circumstances from the Earliest Times to the Present Day - Bertrand Russell

I think that's all I've got on the go at the moment. Of those, only one is fiction (the first one). Now that I look at it, it's a pretty intense list. After reading the Dexter series over Christmas, I needed some philosophy to balance it out.

This has nothing to do with anything except to watch and enjoy, and perhaps join the "Top Secret Dance Off" Social Network to capture your bedroom dancing for the world to enjoy.


Find more videos like this on Top Secret Dance Off

1 comment:

Travis said...

"Everything is Illuminated" is awesome, especially the first few chapters. Then it gets better.